Saturday, March 3, 2012

Establishing Professional Contacts

I am in the process of trying to make contact with at least two international early childhood educators. Because my mother is from Israel, I decided I will focus on early childhood education in Israel and I am in the process of making contact. So far, I have three contacts, none of which are early childhood educators, however, one is a female microbiology professor, another woman is a pharmacist, and the last is a retired teacher. I have sent emails and I am still waiting for a reply, however, I have had one phone conversation in order to try and learn more about early childhood education in Israel.

3 comments:

  1. You and I are in the same boat. I am waiting to hear back as well. This assignment should be very interesting for you. I can not wait to hear more information about the early childhood programs in Israel. How was life for your mother growing up there compared to here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shira,
    I too am waiting to hear back from my contacts. I chose several contacts, however only one went through. I am waiting to hear something back from someone in Ghana because my grandmother is over there right now studying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shira,
    That is exciting that you are trying to contact professionals from a country that is personal to you. I am also very excited about this assignment. Although I am nervous about receiving a response, I am anxious to begin communication. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete